- Project name: GOA.BI. | GOA Bridge Management System - Bridge Intelligence
- Project code: LISBOA-01-0247-FEDER-069642
- Main goal: Strengthen research, technological development and innovation
- Region: Lisboa
- Beneficiary: BETAR - CONSULTORES, LIMITADA
- Approval date: 30-03-2021
- Start : 01-01-2021
- Conclusion: 30-06-2023
- Total eligible cost: 507 541,53 Eur
- EU financial support: FEDER – 253 770,77 EUR
- National/regional public financial support: If applicable
The project aims to develop an Asset Management platform, aimed at structural road-rail assets, which is based on the GOA management software developed by Betar.
This platform will be enriched with innovative features, focused on activities related to inspection and decision making activities, supported by the latest technologies in artificial intelligence and information analysis and visualization.